LMS RC60 PROCESS FOR DRAGLINE / SHOVEL SHEAVES:
The LMS Rc60 Hardness As Welded is a "as deposited" through hardening process used for building up wear areas of parts where abrasion is a factor. This repair process has the ability to increase the life of your sheave.
RC60 Repair Process Provides:
- Minor stresses left in part.
- Increased sheave life over flame hardened.
- Hardness: 52-54Rc. Will work harden to 60Rc.
- Hardness layer: Approximately 0.375" in depth.
- Abrasion resistance: Good.
- Cracking: Minimal.
- Dimensional stability: Fair.
- Cost: Competitive although higher than flame hardened.